Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just me! (and you let me tell you one time)

I am more than just what other people see. I have many talents that I'm afraid to show thinking that anybody could do that better than me. I make mistakes, typical. In my daily life I have to deal with things that others may or may not have to deal. There might be a person just like me out there. I am confident. I have confidence. I tell myself that whenever I have to. I am still me whatever people think that I may have changed. 

I guess you can just say I'm simply......me in a way that there are extra things that you will hear about me. I'm not just a student, a friend, a sister, a daughter. I'm an achiever, a believer, a performer....whatever I do is all me. Nothing changed, nothing really. I'm simply AVERAGE. Aha! So that's where the title of this blog came from! Everyone is simply average but with extras. What I mean by extras are the things that makes us unique from one another. One might be a horseback rider, Japanese anime lover, hardworking student, or maybe someone who's a hardworking student who rides horses while reading anime. I don't know. We all fall in every kinds of categories. You might be the shy one who doesn't do anything. The loud one who DOES everything. OR a little of both. We cannot define who we are by just thinking about what we like or typing everything we do in this blog. But we are defined by our actions of what we see from ourselves and sometimes from other people who sees us from a different perspective. 

Now we're getting somewhere. 

Hi, My name is Kristal Gail Bacho Ancheta. I like my full name. But since it's too long for me to write everyday in school I'm just known as Kristal Ancheta. I am also Krisdale, Kris, Gail, Gail Bacho, Ancheddar, Kri-STALE. Whatever you call me doesn't identify who I am . It's just a name and I am more than that. First name is actually: Kristal Gail but since we're in America, Gail is considered my middle name. In the Philippines my middle name is my mother's maiden name Bacho. So instead they put Gail-Bacho as both of my middle name on my driver's license. My dad's surname is my last name Ancheta......not to get mixep up with David Archuleta. 

What else should I be identified as? There are a lot more things... I'm funny (as told by the people I live with and my friends), talkative, selfish, insensitive, careless, caring, understanding, misunderstood, miss no way it's all good uh yeah I just broke into songs like that. oh I'm also a music lover. I sing I sing and I play the guitar. <<<yes I repeated I sing twice because I sing just about everywhere, and anywhere twice as much.

This is getting to loooooooong. You might get bored. But I hope I didn't bore you!

Thanks for getting to know me a little. There are more things about me that I can't define or write right now. My hands are too tired. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment